|Arizona Auditor General|
|October 12, 1999-Present|
|Years in position||15|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||October 12, 1999|
|Appointed by||Joint Legislative Audit Committee|
|Bachelor's||Arizona State University|
Davenport was an audit manager with a national CPA firm prior to her appointment.
- Arizona State University, Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration (Accounting)
Auditor General (1999-Present)
Davenport was first appointed to her office on October 12, 1999, by the Joint Legislative Audit Committee. She was reappointed in 2004 and 2009.
Deputy Auditor General
Prior to her appointment, Davenport served as Arizona’s Deputy Auditor General, held management positions in the Office’s Financial Audit and Accounting Services Divisions, and was the Special Assistant to the Auditor General.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Debra + Davenport + Arizona + Auditor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arizona Auditor General
- Arizona Treasurer
- Attorney General of Arizona
- Governor of Arizona
- Lieutenant Governor of Arizona
- Arizona Secretary of State
|Arizona Auditor General
| Succeeded by|