Debra S. Jenkins
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 89|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Profession||Marion County Surveyor|
Elections for the office of Indiana House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Debra S. Jenkins was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Cindy Kirchhofer was unopposed in the Republican primary. Jenkins will face Kirchhofer in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Debra + Jenkins + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Indiana House of Representatives
- Indiana House of Representatives District 86
- Indiana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Indiana General Assembly
- Debra Jenkins on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Marion County Surveyor's Office
- Official candidate list
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |