Oregon State House District 47
|Profession||Small Business Owner, Owner/Manager Rental Housing|
Flower's "Oregon Votes" voter guide profile lists three main issues:
- Business Friendly Environment: "A Business Friendly Environment is the most important key to our fiscal health. Not just for Oregon’s bottom line, but for the many people dependent on those jobs and the services those tax dollars will provide."
- Safety, Education and Vital Services: "Safety, Education and Vital Services should NOT be first to cut when the economy falters. We can all think of better ways to save money. How about those special interests and work contracts being given to someone’s favorite company rather than the best bidder? If the same job costs more, it’s wasteful spending."
- Special Interests: "Oregon’s elected officials should work for us, NOT special interests. Many of our state’s leaders have forgotten who they really work for. Let’s cut government waste, improve our children’s education, support public safety, and focus on our economy."
1205 Northeast 153rd
Portland, OR 97230
- "Oregon Votes," State Voter Guide Profile
- Oregon May 18 primary election results
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Oregon Live Voter's Guide Profile
- Imagine Election Profile