|Utah State Senate District 7|
|January 1, 2013 - present|
|January 1, 2017|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||$95/day (lodging) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Henderson served on the following committees:
|Utah Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Business and Labor|
|• Revenue and Taxation, Chair|
- See also: Utah State Senate elections, 2012
Henderson won election in the 2012 election for Utah State Senate District 7. Henderson defeated Glen W. Roberts in the Republican convention and was unopposed in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
Comprehensive donor information for Henderson is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Henderson raised a total of $40,627 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 10, 2013.
|Deidre Henderson's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Utah State Senate, District 7||$40,627|
|Grand Total Raised||$40,627|
2012Henderson won election to the Utah State Senate in 2012. During that election cycle, Henderson raised a total of $40,627.
|Utah State Senate 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Deidre Henderson's campaign in 2012|
|Utah Association of Realtors||$3,000|
|Union Pacific Railroad||$1,000|
|Workers Compensation Fund Of Utah||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$40,627|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
- Planned Parenthood Action Council: 2013 Legislative Scorecard
- Legislators are scored based on their votes on legislation related to women’s health, access to reproductive health care and education.
- Legislators are scored on their votes on key small business issues.
- Legislators are scored based on their votes on bills picked by Sutherland that promote conservative policy.
- Parents for Choice in Education: 2013 Legislative Scorecard
- Legislators are scored based on the issue of education.
- Utah Sierra Club: 2013/2014 Legislative Scorecards
- Legislators are scored based on their votes relating to environmental and conservation issues.
- Utah Taxpayers Association: 2013 Legislative Scorecard
- Utah Taxpayers Association: 2014 Legislative Scorecard
- Legislators are scored based on their votes on taxpayer related bills.
- Utahns Against Common Core: 2014 Legislative Scorecard
- Legislators are scored based on their votes on bills relating to Common Core reforms.
- Legislators are scored based on their votes in relation to the organization's "mission to defend individual liberty, private property and free enterprise."
The Libertas Institute Index
The Libertas Institute is a libertarian-leaning think tank located in Utah. Each year the organization releases a Legislative Index for Utah State Representatives and Senators.
Deidre Henderson received an index rating of 50%.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Deidre + Henderson + Utah + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Utah State Legislature
- Utah State Senate
- Senate Committees
- Utah Joint Committees
- Utah state legislative districts
Ross Romero (D)
|Utah Senate District 7
| Succeeded by|