Del Norte County is one of 58 counties in California. It's county seat is located its Crescent City.
- Main article: Evaluation of California county websites
- The names and contact information for all board of supervisor members is provided.
- Board of supervisor meeting agendas and videos of meetings are published.
- The names and contact information of administrative officials is available.
- Information on taxes is available.
- Audit reports are published.
- The current budget is not published.
- No information is provided on how to request public records using the California Public Records Act.
- There is no information on building permits and zoning, contracts or lobbying.
- Main article: California government sector lobbying
In 2008, Del Norte County reported $60,000 spent on lobbying the federal government.
For 2007 and 2008, Del Norte County spent $124,180 on lobbying.
- ↑ Supervisors
- ↑ Meetings
- ↑ Contacts
- ↑ Taxes
- ↑ Audits
- ↑ 
- ↑ State-Level Lobbying and Taxpayers: How Much Do We Really Know?, Pacific Research Institute