Delaware County, Indiana
- Main article: Evaluation of Indiana county websites
- Tax bills are available in a searchable database, tax rates are also posted.
- County council members and county commissioners are listed with contact information.
- Building permits and Zoning information is available.
- Meeting minutes and agendas are available, but not up to date.
- Only Budget from 2007 is available.
- County audits and contracts are not online.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Information on how to make a public records request is not provided on the site.
In 2008, Delaware County reported $80,000 spent on lobbying.