Delaware state executive offices
State executive organization
Executive officials in Delaware are part of a three-pronged government structure that includes state legislators and state judges. The following chart details the relationship among different branches of Delaware's state government:
The following is a list of state executive offices in Delaware.
- Attorney General of Delaware
- Delaware Insurance Commissioner
- Delaware Public Service Commission
- Delaware Secretary of Agriculture
- Delaware Secretary of Education
- Delaware Secretary of Labor
- Delaware Secretary of Natural Resources and Environmental Control
- Delaware Secretary of State
- Delaware State Auditor
- Delaware Treasurer
- Governor of Delaware
- Lieutenant Governor of Delaware
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
- Delaware attorney general election, 2014
- Delaware down ballot state executive elections, 2014
- Delaware state executive official elections, 2014
There were no elections in Delaware in 2013.
- Delaware down ballot state executive elections, 2012
- Delaware gubernatorial election, 2012
- Delaware state executive official elections, 2012
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Delaware + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.