|Kansas House of Representatives District 103|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Garcia, who has a Master's in political science from Saint Mary's University, currently works as a professor at Butler County Community College, as well as an assistant manager at Connie's Mexico Cafe.
Garcia refused to take Project Vote Smart's 2008 Political Courage Test. The test, which is administered to all candidates for presidential, congressional, gubernatorial, and state legislative offices, asks one central question - "Are you willing to tell citizens your positions on the issues you will most likely face on their behalf?"
- H 2218 Healthy workplace act; abusive workplace environments. 02/04/2009
- H 2245 Fair credit reporting act, credit freeze. 02/05/2009
While a member of the Kansas House of Representatives, Garcia served on the following committees:
- Commerce and Labor Committee, House of Representatives
- Veterans, Military and Homeland Security Committee, House of Representatives
- Local Government Committee, House of Representatives (Ranking Member)
- Elections Committee, House of Representatives
Garcia did not run for re-election to the Kansas House of Representatives in 2010.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 103|
|Delia Garcia (D)||2,878||100%|
In 2008 Garcia collected $12,365 in donations.
Four of her largest contributors were:
|Kansans for Lifesaving Cures||$750|
|Kansas Contractors Association||$500|
- Kansas Legislature - Delia Garcia
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Kansas Votes profile
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign contributions: 2004, 2006, 2008
|Kansas House of Representatives District 103
| Succeeded by|
Ponka-We Victors (R)
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |