Democrats for Education Reform
|Democrats for Education Reform|
|New York, New York|
|Top official:||Joe Williams|
The group's mission statement is:
We are Democrats leading a political reform organization that cultivates and supports leaders in our party who champion America's public schoolchildren.
—Democrats for Education Reform's website, (2014), 
School board activity
Colorado: The Democrats for Education Reform's Colorado political action committee (PAC) spent $8,414.90 on the school board election in Denver Public Schools, which was held on November 5, 2013. This total included $2,000 each to Barbara O'Brien, Rosemary Rodriguez, Mike Johnson and Landri Taylor, who all won election to the board.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Democrats + for + Education + Reform"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Influencers project
- School board elections project
- Education policy project
- Education policy in the United States
- Democrats for Education Reform, "Contact DFER," accessed April 11, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Democrats for Education Reform, "Statement of Principles," accessed April 11, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Details for the January 15, 2014 - Report of Contributions and Expenditures," accessed April 11, 2014