|Massachusetts State House, Thirteenth Norfolk District|
|2011 - present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Garlick's professional experience includes working as Community Outreach Nurse Educator at Wellesley College.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Garlick served on the following committees:
|Massachusetts Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Education Joint, Vice-chair|
|• Mental Health and Substance Abuse Joint|
|• Public Health Joint|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Garlick served on the following committees:
|Massachusetts Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Education Joint|
|• Health Care Financing Joint|
|• Public Health Joint|
Elections for the office of Massachusetts House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Denise Garlick is unopposed in the Democratic primary.
Garlick won re-election in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Thirteenth Norfolk District. Garlick was unopposed in the September 6 Democratic primary and was unopposed in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
Garlick won election to the Thirteenth Norfolk seat in 2010. She defeated Gary McNeill and Gerald Wasserman in the September 14 Democratic primary. She defeated John O'Leary (R) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives General Election, Thirteenth Norfolk District (2010)|
|Denise Garlick (D)||10,661|
|John O'Leary (R)||8,597|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Garlick raised $64,897 in contributions.
Her two largest contributors were:
|Massachusetts Democratic Party||$2,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Denise + Garlick + Massachusetts + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Massachusetts House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Massachusetts state legislative districts
- Massachusetts State Legislature
- Office website
- Campaign site
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Facebook group
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "2012 State Primary Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 2, 2010," accessed February 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Thirteenth Norfolk District
| Succeeded by|
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |