|Massachusetts State House, Thirteenth Norfolk District|
|2011 - present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||3|
|Per diem||$10 - $100/day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Garlick's professional experience includes working as Community Outreach Nurse Educator at Wellesley College.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Garlick served on the following committees:
|Massachusetts Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Education Joint, Vice-chair|
|• Mental Health and Substance Abuse Joint|
|• Public Health Joint|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Garlick served on the following committees:
|Massachusetts Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Education Joint|
|• Health Care Financing Joint|
|• Public Health Joint|
Garlick won re-election in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Thirteenth Norfolk District. Garlick was unopposed in the September 6 Democratic primary and was unopposed in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Garlick won election to the Thirteenth Norfolk Seat in 2010. She defeated Gary McNeill and Gerald Wasserman in the September 14 Democratic primary. She defeated John O'Leary (R) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives General Election, Thirteenth Norfolk District (2010)|
|Denise Garlick (D)||10,661|
|John O'Leary (R)||8,597|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Garlick raised $64,897 in contributions.
Her two largest contributors were:
|Massachusetts Democratic Party||$2,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Denise + Garlick + Massachusetts + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Office website
- Campaign site
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Facebook group
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "2012 State Primary Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusets Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 2, 2010," accessed February 13, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Thirteenth Norfolk District
| Succeeded by|
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |