Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 73|
|(timed out) Campaign website|
Boedeker's professional experience includes working as part of the Cedar County Board of Supervisors and serving in the U.S. Air Force.
Elections for the office of Iowa House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. David Johnson defeated Dennis Boedeker in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Bobby Kaufmann was unopposed in the Republican primary. Johnson faced Kaufmann in the general election. Incumbent Kaufmann defeated Johnson in the general election.
|Iowa House of Representatives District 73, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Bobby Kaufmann Incumbent||67.7%||8,448|
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 73 Democratic Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dennis + Boedeker + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website (timed out)
- Iowa Secretary of State - Official primary election candidate list
- Dennis Boedeker campaign website, "About," accessed May 8, 2014 (timed out) (timed out)
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 30, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed December 1, 2014
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |