|Minnesota State Senate District 21|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
On March 30, 2010, Frederickson announced he would not be seeking re-election.
Fredrickson graduated from Minnesota with his Bachelor's degree in 1961 and is a retired farmer and former US Navy pilot.
Prior to leaving the senate, Fredrickson was a member of these committees:
- Capital Investment
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Environment, Energy and Natural Resources Budget Division (Ranking Minority Member)
- Finance (Ranking Minority Member)
- Rules and Administration.
Frederickson chose not to run in the 2010 election.
|Minnesota State Senate, District 21 (2006)|
|Dennis Frederickson (R)||17,262||59.72%|
|Margie Hoyt (DFL)||9,813||33.95%|
|Brian Bretzman (I)||1,810||6.26%|
In 2006, Frederickson collected $26,803 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Brown County Republican Committee||$4,500|
|Redwood County Republican Party of Minnesota||$1,000|
|Mah Mah Wi No Min||$500|
|Prairie Island Indian Community||$500|
Fredrickson represented Minnesota Senate District 21. District 21 includes Brown, Lyon, and Redwood Counties.
Dennis is married to Marj Fredrickson. The have three children and reside in New Ulm, Minnesota.
- Dennis Frederickson's official campaign website
- Dennis Frederickson's official Minnesota State Senate website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1996
|Minnesota State Senate District 21
| Succeeded by|
Gary Dahms (R)