Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 97|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Grosskopf earned his Master of Arts in Teaching from Indiana University in 2003. His professional experience includes working as a teacher.
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 18, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Dennis Grosskopf ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Mark Batinick defeated Richard E. Chapman and Amanda Mancke in the Republican primary. Moira K. Dunn (D) replaced Grosskopf after the primary election. Batinick then defeated Dunn in the general election.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 97 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Richard E. Chapman||24.4%||2,042|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dennis + Grosskopf + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Grosskopf's facebook
- Complete 2010 General Election candidate list
- February 2, 2010 primary election results
- My Suburban Life, "Grosskopf says he’s out of state legislative race," June 14, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Dennis Grosskopf's Biography," accessed February 19, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- The Chicago Tribune, "Results List (Unofficial)," accessed November 5, 2014
- Chicago Sun-Times, "2010 Election Results," November 2, 2010
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |