|Maine House of Representatives, District 83|
|2010 - 2014|
|Elections and appointments|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Keschl's professional experience includes working as the Town Manager for Belgrade, Maine. He served in the United States Army for 31 years as Military Intelligence, Aircraft Maintenance, Commander, Logistics and Planning. He is a veteran of the Vietnam War, Desert Shield and Desert Storm.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Keschl served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Appropriations and Financial Affairs|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Keschl served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Appropriations and Financial Affairs|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. Richard Tracy was unopposed in the Democratic primary. District 83 incumbent Dennis Keschl was unopposed in the Republican primary, but withdrew afterward. Gary Hilliard (R) defeated Tracy in the general election.
|Maine House of Representatives District 76, General Election, 2014|
Keschl won re-election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 83. Keschl ran unopposed in the June 12 Republican primary and defeated Pamela Boivin (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 83, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Dennis Keschl Incumbent||55.5%||2,972|
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 83 (2010)|
|Dennis Keschl (R)||2,605||53%|
|Patricia Jones (D)||2,190||45%|
Comprehensive donor information for Keschl is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Keschl raised a total of $14,185 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 13, 2013.
|Dennis Keschl's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Maine State House, District 83||$9,140|
|2010||Maine State House, District 83||$5,045|
|Grand Total Raised||$14,185|
2012Keschl won re-election to the Maine House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Keschl raised a total of $9,140.
|Maine House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Dennis Keschl's campaign in 2012|
|Maine Association of Realtors||$350|
|Snowe for Senate||$350|
|Timberlake, Cheryl C||$350|
|Maine Bankers Association||$350|
|Total Raised in 2012||$9,140|
|Source: Follow the Money|
In 2010, Keschl raised $5,045 in contributions.
His top contributor was the Public Fund, which donated $4,545 to his campaign.
Keschl and his wife, Constance, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Dennis + Keschl + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Maine state legislative districts
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Dennis Keschl
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2010
- Dennis Keschl on LinkedIn
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," accessed May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," accessed June 2, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Keschl, Dennis L," accessed September 13, 2013
- Follow the Money, "Keschl, Dennis," accessed December 23, 2013
Patricia Jones (D)
|Maine House of Representatives District 83
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |