Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 52|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||January 22, 2013|
Litterer ran for election in the special election for Iowa House of Representatives District 52. The seat was vacant following Brian Quirk's (D) resignation on November 28, 2012, to take a job as general manager of the New Hampton Municipal Light Plant. He had just won re-election on November 6. Litterer came in second facing Todd Prichard (D) and Craig Clark (I) in the special election on January 22, 2013.
|Iowa House of Representatives elections, District 52, Special Election, 2013|
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Candidate list January 22, 2013 special election," accessed January 3, 2013
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Iowa Secretary of State, "Candidate list January 22, 2013 special election," accessed January 3, 2013
- ↑ Globe Gazette, "House District 52 special election set," December 1, 2012
- ↑ WCF Courier, "Quirk leaves statehouse for new job; retired coach to seek seat," November 30, 2012
- ↑ The Iowa Republican, "Democrat Prichard Wins HD52 Special Election," January 22, 2013
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |