Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Connecticut House of Representatives District 66|
|Party||Working Families Party|
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 66, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Craig A. Miner Incumbent||98.2%||8,762|
|Working Families Party||Dennis O'neill||1.8%||159|
- See also: Connecticut State Senate elections, 2010
O'Neil was a Working Families Party candidate for District 30 of the Connecticut State Senate. The primary election was on August 10, 2010 and the general election was on November 2, 2010. O'Neil was defeated in the November 2 general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Dennis + O'Neil + Connecticut + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Members of Congress, Farmers and Businesses Call on Obama to Fulfill ... - Huffington Post
- Real Estate/Changing Hands - The Recorder
- Pinellas real estate transactions for Jan. 1 - Tampabay.com (blog)
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |