Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 22|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Alabama House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014; a runoff election took place where necessary on July 15, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Dennis Stephens was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Ritchie Whorton defeated incumbent Wayne Johnson in the Republican primary. Stephens will face Whorton in the general election.
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 22 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Wayne Johnson Incumbent||41.6%||2,018|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dennis + Stephens + Alabama + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alabama House of Representatives
- Alabama House of Representatives District 22
- Alabama House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Alabama State Legislature
- Alabama Democrats, "Qualified candidates for public office list," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Republican Party, "State Senate," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Republican Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|