Denton County, Texas
- Main article: Evaluation of Texas county websites
Last rated on Jan. 12, 2012
- The names and contact information for all county commissioners is available.
- County commissioner meeting agendas and minutes are published along with video and audio.
- Information on contracts is provided.
- Audit reports are published.
- The current budget is published.
- Administrative officials are listed under respective departments.
- Permit and zoning information is provided.
- Tax rates are posted. Taxes can be viewed and paid online.
- Information on Texas Public Information Act is provided, but does not actually contain how to request public records.
- There is no information on lobbying.
- Denton County website
- Denton County Records Search
- Denton County Tax Assessor
- Denton County Sheriff
- Denton County Elections
- Public Records Directory - Denton County
- Denton County on E-Reference