Denzil "Buddy" Malone
|Denzil "Buddy" Malone|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||St. Mary's High School, 1988|
|Date of birth||May 1970|
Malone's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Jobs should be the top priority for government in West Virginia. We need good paying jobs that allow people to provide a quality life for themselves and their family."
- Excerpt: "West Virginia sits upon an abundance of natural gas that has the potential to not only benefit the people of West Virginia but the whole United States."
- Excerpt: "A strong education opens up opportunities to the people of West Virginia to the quality of life they deserve to live."
- Excerpt: "Lets explore new technologies for coal to promote the use of this valuable West Virginia resource."
- Excerpt: "I support the 2nd Amendment that protects the right of the people to keep and bear arms."
Elections for the office of West Virginia House of Delegates took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 13, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 25, 2014. Denzil "Buddy" Malone was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Everette Anderson was unopposed in the Republican primary. Anderson defeated Malone in the general election.
|West Virginia House of Delegates District 8, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Everette "Bill" Anderson Incumbent||76.8%||3,608|
|Democratic||Denzil "Buddy" Malone||23.2%||1,092|
Malone ran in the 2012 election for West Virginia House of Delegates, District 8. Malone ran unopposed in the May 8 primary election and was defeated by Everette "Bill" Anderson (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 8, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Everette Anderson Incumbent||66.8%||4,842|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Denzil + Malone + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- West Virginia State Legislature
- West Virginia state legislative districts
- West Virginia State Senate
- West Virginia State Senate elections, 2014
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2012
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Candidate search," accessed April 30, 2014
- malone4wv.com, "Issues," accessed August 28, 2014
- WBOY.com, "West Virginia General Election Results November 6, 2012" accessed November 7, 2012
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 8, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |