Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio House of Representatives District 34|
Hall's campaign website highlights the following campaign themes:
Job Growth And Retention
- Excerpt:"Supporting the healthcare industry as a key source of job growth. This industry has seen the largest amount of job growth over the last several years, and it will only continue as the population ages. There is a continued need for healthcare professionals and support staff at all levels. Making our adults and students aware of the opportunities for employment in this industry and providing them with a roadmap on how to get there is important."
- Excerpt:"While not all of the problems with education can be cured by increasing funding, changing the formula that we use to fund schools is a necessary first step. We cannot continue to place the highest burden on property owners alone. We must all take ownership of our public education system."
- Excerpt:"As we navigate through the complex constellation of healthcare system issues, we must keep our focus on improving the quality of care for our patients. Increased engagement and mutual accountability are necessary to improving the outcomes of patient care."
Civil Rights And Civil Liberties
- Excerpt:"We must work to eradicate discrimination in all of its forms throughout our community and state. We all have the right to live in a community and state free of the burdens that arise from being treated unfairly."
- Excerpt:"We must also continue to support and value our environment. Investing in renewable energy sources that reduce our dependence on natural resources is a necessary first step. The added benefits include not just a cleaner environment but an additional source for jobs and innovation within Ohio.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 34 Democratic Primary, 2012|
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Derrick Hall on Facebook
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |