Dewayne Bunch (Kentucky)
|Kentucky House of Representatives District 82|
|January 1, 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Bachelor's||University of the Cumberlands, 1992|
|Master's||Union College, 1996|
|Service/branch||Kentucky Army National Guard|
|Years of service||1985-Present|
|Birthday||February 22, 1962|
|Place of birth||Williamsburg, KY|
Bunch is a teacher for the Whitley County Board of Education, and has been since 1992. Bunch graduated from Cumberland College in 1992 with a degree in Education. He earned his Master's degree from Union College in 1995, in Principal Certification.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Bunch was appointed to the following committees:
- Labor and Industry
- Veterans, Military Affairs and Public Safety
- Education Committee, Kentucky General Assembly
- Labor and Industry Committee, Kentucky General Assembly
- Veterans, Military Affairs and Public Protection Committee, Kentucky General Assembly
Bunch ran unopposed in the November 2 general election. According to official results, Bunch received a total of 8,718 votes.
In 2010, Bunch raised $7,550 in contributions.
He contributed the most to his campaign, $6,200.
Bunch and his wife Regina have three children.
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions 2010
- WBIR 10, "Ky Rep. Dewayne Bunch steps down from office," October 27, 2011
- 10 WBIR, "Injured KY representative's wife to replace him in 82nd District," December 20, 2011
- Kentucky State Board of Elections, "Official 2010 General Election Results," accessed April 30, 2014
- Kentucky State Board of Elections, "Official 2010 Primary Election Results," accessed April 30, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
Charles Siler (R)
|Kentucky House District 82
| Succeeded by|
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |