Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas State Senate District 27|
|Master's||Wichita State University|
|Ph.D.||University of Kansas|
Cubbage attended the University of Kansas, receiving a Doctorate of Education.
Cubbage's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "If the tax law remains, the cuts will move taxes into property tax, while needed services for the citizens will have to be continually cut. Support of our basic tax responsibilities need to be equal."
- Excerpt: "Most businesses need and want to help grow potential workers. We should recognize their initiatives for Kansans."
- Excerpt: "The state law is sufficient if the laws are followed Pre K-12. Cuts need to be restored. Adequately educating our children is one of the primary responsibilities we have."
- Excerpt: "We need to find a way for productive people who’ve been in Kansas for 5 years and who have no criminal record, to earn their way to citizenship."
- See also: Kansas State Senate elections, 2012
Cubbage ran for election in the 2012 election for Kansas State Senate District 27. Cubbage ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 7 and was defeated by incumbent Leslie Donovan (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas State Senate, District 27, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Leslie Donovan Incumbent||65.5%||20,773|
Cubbage is widowed and has two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Diana + Cubbage + Kansas + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Diana Cubbage on Facebook
- Diana Cubbage on Twitter