|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Fourteenth Essex District|
|January 5, 2013 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Methuen High School|
|Profession||Owner, Glow Green Cleaning|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, DiZoglio served on the following committees:
|Massachusetts Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Steering, Policy and Scheduling|
|• Education Joint|
|• Election Laws Joint|
Elections for the office of Massachusetts House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on September 9, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Diana DiZoglio defeated Oscar Camargo and Phil DeCologero in the Democratic primary. Rosemary Connelly Smedile was unopposed in the Republican primary.
DiZoglio won election in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Fourteenth Essex District. She defeated incumbent David Torrisi in the September 6 Democratic primary and defeated Karin Rhoton (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Fourteenth Essex District, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Diana DiZoglio Incumbent||62.9%||11,191|
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Fourteenth Essex District Democratic Primary, 2012|
|David Torrisi Incumbent||47.3%||1,438|
Comprehensive donor information for DiZoglio is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, DiZoglio raised a total of $25,328 during that time period. This information was last updated on December 14, 2013.
|Diana DiZoglio's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Massachusetts House, Fourteenth Essex||$25,328|
|Grand Total Raised||$25,328|
2012DiZoglio won election to the Massachusetts House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, DiZoglio raised a total of $25,328.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Diana DiZoglio's campaign in 2012|
|Lawyers for Action Political Action Committee||$500|
|Committee for a Democratic House Political Action||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$25,328|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
- Massachusetts Fiscal Alliance: 2013-2014 Scorecard
- Legislators are scored on bills of interest to an organization advocating economically conservative policy.
- Massachusetts League of Environmental Voters: 2013 Scorecard
- Legislators are scored on environmental issues.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Diana + DiZoglio + Massachusetts + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Massachusetts House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Massachusetts state legislative districts
- Massachusetts State Legislature
- Office website
- Campaign website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Diana DiZoglio on Facebook
- Diana DiZoglio on Twitter
- Diana DiZoglio on YouTube
- Diana DIZoglio on LinkedIn
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "2014 State Primary Candidates," accessed September 9, 2014
- 2012 State Primary Candidate List, "Massachusetts Secretary of State," accessed June 26, 2012
- 2012 Massachusetts Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
- Follow the Money, "DiZoglio, Diana," accessed December 14, 2013
David Torrisi (D)
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Essex 14
| Succeeded by|
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |