|Vermont House of Representatives, Chittenden-6-7 District|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
is a 2014 Democratic
and Vermont Progressive Party
candidate for Chittenden-6-7 District
of the Vermont House of Representatives
Gonzalez's professional experience includes working as an educator teaching at the elementary, high school, undergraduate, and graduate level.
- See also: Vermont House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Vermont House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place August 26, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 12, 2014. Chittenden-6-7 has two state representatives. Incumbent Clement Bissonnette faced Kenneth Atkins and Diana Gonzalez in the Democratic primary. Robert Millar is running as a Vermont Progressive Party candidate. Gonzalez is also nominated as a Vermont Progressive candidate.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Diana + Gonzalez + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Diana Gonzalez News Feed
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ Diana Gonzalez, "About," accessed August 6, 2014
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Independent Candidates and Minor Party Candidates Nominated by Party Committee," accessed June 19, 2014
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Major Party Nomination Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Listing," June 13, 2014