Diana J. Scott
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 6|
Scott's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Supporting Job Growth
- Excerpt:"Diana will work to develop an atmosphere that will allow small businesses to grow which employ our citizens."
Protecting Family Farms
- Excerpt:"Diana will work to promote the importance of family farms. "
Promoting Public Schools
- Excerpt:"Diana believes that teachers should remain in control of their retirement funds. She also believes that private schools are a personal choice which should not be supported with tax payer dollars. "
Keeping Healthcare Options
- Excerpt:"Rural communities need to keep their local doctors and healthcare providers. Frivolous lawsuits continue to drive up healthcare costs which make it difficult to maintain viable practices in our communities."
Scott ran in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 6. Scott ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by Tim Remole (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 6, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Diana + Scott + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- @Page Label_Large_w-rule:PROPERTY SALES - WatertownDailyTimes.com
- Early Iron - October 2013 - Street Rodder Magazine
- Residents of tornado-hit Midwest city regroup amid looting - Reuters
- Wow. Read This. Now. - Commentary Magazine
- Vilsack pans farm bill COOL provision Farm bill unlikely before December CBO ... - Politico
- U.S. House members take secrecy oath but undergo no background checks ... - GroundReport
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |