Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 56|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Incumbent Dave Murphy was unopposed in the Republican primary. Diana Lawrence (D) was removed from the ballot before the primary. Murphy is unopposed in the general election.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Lawrence ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 56. She was defeated by Richard Schoenbohm in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012. Dave Murphy defeated Jim Pleuss in the Republican primary. Incumbent Republican Michelle Litjens did not run for re-election. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 56 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Diana + Lawrence + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- Wisconsin Department of Elections, "Official Primary Results," August 14, 2012
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election - 2012 Partisan Primary 8/14/2012," accessed June 12, 2012
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |