Diana Leung Squillante
|Diana Leung Squillante|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Nevada State Senate, District 13|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Squillante withdrew from the race before the primary.
- See also: Nevada State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Nevada State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Incumbent Debbie Smith ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Thomas Koziol was unopposed in the Republican primary. Independent American candidate Diana Leung Squillante withdrew from the race before the primary. Smith defeated Koziol in the general election.
|Nevada State Senate District 13, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Debbie Smith Incumbent||60.6%||12,943|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Diana + Leung + Squillante + Nevada + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Nevada State Senate
- Nevada State Legislature
- Nevada State Senate elections, 2014
- Nevada State Senate District 13
- www.washoecounty.us, "2014 List of Candidates who have filed for office," accessed May 5, 2014
- Nevada Secretary of State, "2014 filed candidates," accessed April 8, 2014
- Clark County, "Candidate filing," accessed April 8, 2014
- Nevada Secretary of State, "Nevada Primary Election 2014," accessed June 10, 2014