Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Board member, Putnam School Board, At-large|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||May 13, 2014|
- See also: Putnam County Schools elections (2014)
|Putnam County Schools, At-Large General Election, 4-year term, 2014|
|Nonpartisan||Craig Spicer Incumbent||26.9%||3,396|
|Nonpartisan||Rob Cunningham Incumbent||25.7%||3,244|
|Nonpartisan||William Legg Incumbent||25%||3,160|
|Source: West Virginia Secretary of State, "Official Election Results," accessed June 23, 2014|
McCallister did not report any campaign contributions or expenditures to the West Virginia Secretary of State.
McCallister did not receive any endorsements for her campaign.
About the district
- See also: Putnam County Schools, West Virginia
Putnam County outperformed the rest of West Virginia in terms of higher education achievement in 2012. The United States Census Bureau found that 25.0% of Putnam County residents aged 25 years and older had attained a Bachelor's degree compared to 17.9% for West Virginia as a whole. The median household income in Putnam County was $56,081 compared to $40,400 for the state of West Virginia. The poverty rate in Putnam County was 10.1% compared to 17.6% for the entire state.
Note: The United States Census Bureau considers "Hispanic or Latino" to be a place of origin, not a race. Therefore, the Census allows citizens to report both their race and that they are from a "Hispanic or Latino" place of origin simultaneously. As a result, the percentages in each column of the racial demographics table will exceed 100 percent. Each column will add up to 100 percent after removing the "Hispanic or Latino" place of origin percentages.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Diana + McCallister + Putnam + County + Schools"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Elections," accessed April 15, 2014
- United States Census Bureau, "Putnam County, West Virginia," accessed April 15, 2014
- National Center for Education Statistics, "ELSI Table Generator," accessed February 18, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "West Virginia Voter Registration," accessed April 15, 2014
- United States Census Bureau, "Frequently Asked Questions," accessed April 21, 2014
|2014 Putnam County Schools Elections|
|Putnam County, West Virginia|
|Election date:||May 13, 2014|
|Candidates:||At-large: • Incumbent, Rob Cunningham • Incumbent, William Legg • Incumbent, Craig Spicer • Diana McCallister|
|Important information:||Key deadlines • Additional elections on the ballot|