For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine House of Representatives District 138|
but she withdrew following the primary.
Waterman's opponent in the November 2 general election was Republican candidate David R. Burns. According to unofficial results, Burns defeated Waterman in the November 2 general election. Independent incumbent James Campbell, Sr. was not eligible for re-election under Maine's term limits.
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List," accessed May 13, 2012
- Campaign website-Bio
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014
- Maine House of Representatives, "Candidates who Withdrew after the Primary and Authorized Replacements," accessed July 17, 2012
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |