Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine House of Representatives District 138|
Waterman's opponent in the November 2 general election was Republican candidate David R. Burns. According to unofficial results, Burns defeated Waterman in the November 2 general election. Independent incumbent James Campbell, Sr. was not eligible for re-election under Maine's term limits.
- Maine Secretary of State "2012 Primary Candidate List" Accessed May 13, 2012
- Campaign website-Bio
- Maine Secretary of State "2012 Candidate List" Accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, Official primary results
- Maine House of Representatives, "Candidates who Withdrew after the Primary and Authorized Replacements," accessed July 17, 2012
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |