Diane Frances Taylor
|Diane Frances Taylor|
|Montana House of Representatives, District 7|
|Profession||Retired teacher/school librarian|
Taylor supports progressive taxation for homeowners and businesses, the Affordable Health Care Act, the formation of a state-owned banks, and $400 tax refunds to homeowners from the state surplus. On the matter of natural resources, she said, "Some people think of it as a gold mine. I think of it as the goose that laid a golden egg. A gold mine only has a certain amount of gold. When it’s gone, it’s gone. It doesn’t make any difference what you do. The goose is a living thing. If you get greedy and kill it, you’re out of golden eggs. Our goose is clean air, clean water and scenic vistas."
Taylor ran in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 7. Taylor ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Randy Brodehl (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 7, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Randy Brodehl Incumbent||69%||2,865|
|Democratic||Diane Frances Taylor||31%||1,288|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Diane + Taylor + Montana + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Woman Spent 5 Weeks In A Psychiatric Ward After Her Estranged Husband ... - Huffington Post
- Jeffrey Boucher: Police To Search Whitby Harbour - Huffington Post Canada
- Robert "Gene" Pilcher Should Be Found Guilty Of 1974 Slaying: Prosecutor - Huffington Post
- Tammie Cessna Body Found In Towed Van; Mark Chavez Facing Charges - Huffington Post
- Pinellas real estate transactions for Jan. 22 - Tampabay.com (blog)
- No Sign Of Teacher Jeffrey Boucher, Missing Nearly A Week - Huffington Post Canada
- Autopsy Done On Decapitated Man Found In Wyoming - Huffington Post
- Robert "Gene" Pilcher On Trial For Murdering Mary Jayne Jones In 1974 - Huffington Post
- West Jefferson real estate transfers - NOLA.com
- Matthew Segur Missing: Texas Soldier Returning From Afghanistan Had Layover ... - Huffington Post
- Campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- The Daily Inter Lake, "House hopefuls differ on natural-resource use," September 27, 2012. Retrieved October 15, 2012.
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |