|Maine House of Representatives, District 120|
|2008 - Present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||6|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$9,661/year/year (second regular session)
|Per diem||$38/day, plus $32/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Bachelor's||University of Southern Maine|
|Profession||Public Relations Consultant|
Russell-Natera's professional experience includes working as a public relations consultant.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Russell-Natera served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Energy, Utilities and Technology|
|• Veterans and Legal Affairs|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Russell-Natera served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Legal and Veterans Affairs|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on June 10, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014; independent candidates may file until June 2, 2014.
Russell-Natera won re-election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 120. Russell-Natera ran unopposed in the June 12 Democratic primary and defeated Davian Akers (R) and Justine Lynn (G) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 120, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Diane Russell-Natera Incumbent||70.2%||3,008|
Russell-Natera's opponents in the November 2 general election were Republican candidate Thomas Elliman and American independent candidate Anna Trevorrow. According to unofficial results, Russell-Natera defeated Elliman and Trevorrow in the November 2 general election.
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 120 (2010)|
|Diane Russell-Natera (D)||1,691||53%|
|Anna Trevorrow (Green Independent)||945||30%|
|Thomas Elliman (R)||413||13%|
Diane Russell-Natera raised $5,655 for her campaign.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 120|
|Diane Russell-Natera (D)||2,104|
|Sandy Amborn (G)||1,231|
|Peter Doyle (R)||741|
Comprehensive donor information for Russell-Natera is available dating back to 2008. Based on available campaign finance records, Russell-Natera raised a total of $14,476 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 18, 2013.
|Diane Russell-Natera's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Maine State House, District 120||$4,165|
|2010||Maine State House, District 120||$4,656|
|2008||Maine State House, District 120||$5,655|
|Grand Total Raised||$14,476|
2012Russell-Natera won re-election to the Maine House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Russell-Natera raised a total of $4,165.
|Maine House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Diane Russell's campaign in 2012|
|Total Raised in 2012||$4,165|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2010, Russell-Natera received $4,656 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below:
|Maine House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Diane Russell's campaign in 2010|
|Berry, Seth A||$50|
|Total Raised in 2010||$4,656|
In 2008, Russell-Natera collected $5,655 in donations.
Her largest contributor in 2008 was:
Russell-Natera is a founding Board Member of Opportunity Maine Campaign and a former member of Common Cause Maine.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Diane + Russell-Natera + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Diane Russell-Natera
- Profile from Open States
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2012, 2010, 2008
- Diane Russell-Natera on Facebook
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Official Maine Election Results, 2010
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2008 State House Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on Russell-Natera's 2008 campaign contributions
- followthemoney.org, "Russell-Natera, Diane Marie," accessed September 18, 2013
- Follow the Money, "Maine 2010 - Candidates," accessed March 19, 2014
- 2008 contributors to Diane Russell-Natera
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Russell-Natera
|Maine House of Representatives District 120
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |