Dillon 2, South Carolina
|Transparency grading process|
- Main article: Evaluation of South Carolina school district websites
- Board meetings posted
- Spending transparency posted
- Links to academic performance
- Administrative officials are listed with contact information.
- Board members posted, but no contact information available
- Requests for proposals are posted, but current contracts are not available.
- Budget is not published.
- Does not include information on taxes, audits, and background checks.
- There is no information on how to request public records.
The Dillon School District Two Board of Trustees meets on the third Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m. in the Superintendent's office. All meetings of the board, with the exception of the executive session, are open to the public.
Below is a list of current board members:
|Fitzgerald Lytch Chairman|
|Ray Rogers Superintendent|
|Ethel Taylor Vice Chairman|
|Bert Rogers Secretary|
On April 1, 2009, the South Carolina Legislature passed H3352 which requires school districts in the state to post a check register and credit card statement online. All school districts are required to post monthly statements beginning June 30, 2010.
As of December 23, 2010 the district complies with the law.
PASS (Palmetto Assessment of State Standards)
Federal law requires students in grades 3-8 to take a state test based on state academic standards.
The table below shows the percentage of students in the Dillon 2 School District who met or exceeded the state standard in 2010 and 2009.
|PASS||Writing 2010||Writing 2009||English 2010||English 2009||Math 2010||Math 2009||Science 2010||Science 2009||Social Studies 2010||Social Studies 2009|
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |