Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Carroll 5|
|2008 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Place of birth||Rochester, NH|
Scala is a real estate broker. His professional experience also includes chairman of the budget committee and planning board alternate for the Town of Wakefield, New Hampshire; assistant service manager; owner, operator, general manager, and cook of Marines Restaurant from 1983-2003.
Scala graduated from high school.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Scala was appointed to these committees:
- Election Law, Vice Chair
On November 2, 2010, Scala was re-elected to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Carroll 5 general election (2010)|
|Dino Scala (R)||1,662|
|Joseph Fleck (R)||1,582|
|Martha Pike (D)||810|
|Jeffery Ballard (D)||779|
On November 4, 2008, Scala ran for the Carroll District 5 of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, winning the first of two seats with 2,114 votes, ahead of Joseph Fleck (R) with 1,870 votes, Jeffery Ballard (D) with 1,538 votes, and Thomas E. Lavender (D) with 1,192 votes.
Scala raised $1,958 for his campaign.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Carroll District 5|
|Dino Scala (R)||2,114|
|Joseph Fleck (R)||1,870|
|Jeffery Ballard (D)||1,538|
|Thomas E. Lavender (D)||1,192|
In 2010, a year in which Scala was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
In 2008 Dino Scala collected $1,958 in donations.
His largest contributor in 2008 was:
Scala is married and has three children; Joe, John, and Tom.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dino + Scala + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Scala
- New Hampshire House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- http://www.followthemoney.org/database/StateGlance/candidate.phtml?c=108899 Follow the Money's report on Scala's 2008 campaign contributions]
- 2010 campaign contributions
- 2008 contributors to Dino Scala