Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Washington House of Representatives, District 19a|
Kolditz's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I believe in protecting out freedoms by limiting government control and limited regulations."
- Excerpt:"I believe in encouraging more businesses to grow and succeed in Washington."
- Excerpt:"I believe in creating equal opportunities for employers and employees when it comes to legal compensation."
- Excerpt:"I believe in giving the individual control of their lives and personal responsibility."
- Excerpt:"I believe in limiting government intervention so that the individuals and communities can help themselves."
Kolditz ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 19a. Kolditz ran unopposed in the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by incumbent Dean Takko (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 19a, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Dean Takko Incumbent||61.6%||33,981|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Dixie + Kolditz + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |