Dolores County is one of 64 counties in Colorado. The county seat is Dove Creek.
Main article Evaluation of Colorado county websites
This site was last evaluated on Aug. 3, 2012.
- County commissioners are listed on the site with an office address, phone number and general email address.
- Information is provided on how to calculate property taxes.
- The county Clerk & Recorder identifies their role as [[Public Information Officer and provided an office address, phone number, email and fee schedule for document requests.
- Each department lists the department head, office address, phone number and a role-based email.
- Meeting minutes for from April to July of 2012 are provided on the site.
- Zoning ordinances and permit applications are provided on the site.
- The transparency checklist requires personalized emails for each commissioner.
- The transparency checklist requires a public calendar detailing the time and location of public meetings.
- Meeting minutes and agendas for the past 3-5 years could not be found.
- Budget and audits (or CAFRs) for the past 3-5 years could not be found.
- Approved contract statements are not available for vendors above $10,000.
- If the county engaged in lobbying actives or if its a member of lobbying associations is not disclosed. Nor is the total cost lobbying activities or membership dues for associations available.