Dolores County is one of 64 counties in Colorado. The county seat is Dove Creek.
See also: Evaluation of Colorado county websites
This site was last evaluated on Aug. 3, 2012.
- County commissioners are listed on the site with an office address, phone number and general email address.
- Information is provided on how to calculate property taxes.
- The county Clerk & Recorder identifies their role as Public Information Officer and provided an office address, phone number, email and fee schedule for document requests.
- Each department lists the department head, office address, phone number and a role-based email.
- Meeting minutes for from April to July of 2012 are provided on the site.
- Zoning ordinances and permit applications are provided on the site.
- The transparency checklist requires personalized emails for each commissioner.
- The transparency checklist requires a public calendar detailing the time and location of public meetings.
- Meeting minutes and agendas for the past 3-5 years could not be found.
- Budget and audits (or CAFRs) for the past 3-5 years could not be found.
- Approved contract statements are not available for vendors above $10,000.
- If the county engaged in lobbying actives or if its a member of lobbying associations is not disclosed. Nor is the total cost lobbying activities or membership dues for associations available.