Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 57|
Bullock's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Equal education for all, Fair teachers’ salaries, equitable funding formula"
- Excerpt:"Stop interference from non-agricultural sources"
- Excerpt:"Care of our natural resources: land, water, animals"
- Excerpt:"Balanced budget, sensible decisions"
Bullock ran in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 57. Bullock ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by District 116 incumbent Wanda Brown (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 57, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Wanda Brown Incumbent||57.9%||9,091|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Don + Bullock + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- State's storykeeper: Montana Historical Society collections relocated while ... - Montana Standard
- Improving The NFL: 4 Ways To Make League More Enjoyable - Huffington Post
- Can Amazon Save Christmas? - Daily Beast
- Montana Historical Society collections relocated while brand new shelving is ... - Helena Independent Record
- Top 10 Celebs Who Bleed For Their Team - Huffington Post Canada
- Critics' Picks - Los Angeles Times
- Kate Connects With Orla Kiely - Daily Beast
- The Feds' Nuclear Shakedown - Daily Beast
- Camilla: 'Workaholic' Charles Is Not One For Chilling Out - Daily Beast
- The Dems' Fork in the Road - Daily Beast
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |