|Missouri House of Representatives District 71|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Calloway is a civil litigation attorney. He earned his J.D. from Boston University School of Law and B.A. in Political Science and Government from Alabama Agricultural and Mechanical University.
He is a member of the Greater Mount Carmel Baptist Church.
- Rules - Rules Pursuant to Rule 25(32)(f)
- Special Standing Committee on Emerging Issues in Animal Agriculture
- Special Standing Committee on General Laws
- Joint Committee on Tax Policy
Don Calloway raised $55,350 for his campaign.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 71|
|Don Calloway (D)||13,992||100.0%|
Listed below are the two largest contributors to Don Calloway's 2008 campaign.
|4th Democratic Senatorial District CMTE||$3,025|
|Missouri Ambulatory Surgery Center Association||$1,000|
- Missouri House of Representatives - Rep. Don Calloway
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
|Missouri State House District 71
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |