Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois State Senate District 30|
|Bachelor's||University of Illinois|
|Service/branch||United States Army|
|Years of service||1969 – 1975|
|Date of birth||July 1|
|Place of birth||Chicago, IL|
|Profession||Small Business Owner|
Castella has worked with computers since 1971, including owing and managing computer-related sales and consulting businesses.
Castella's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Grow Illinois Jobs
- Reform Illinois Government Systems
- Make Immediate Illinois Spending Cuts
- Repeal Democrat’s 67% Income Tax increase
- Perform Forensic Audit of Illinois Spending
- See also: Illinois State Senate elections, 2012
Castella ran in the 2012 election for Illinois State Senate District 30. Castella was unopposed in the Republican primary on March 20, 2012, and was defeated by Democratic incumbent Terry Link in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Illinois State Senate, District 30, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Don + Castella + Illinois + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign Website
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Don Castella for Illinois State Senate Facebook page
- Don Castella on Twitter
- Don Castella on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn, "Don Castella," accessed January 4, 2012
- Don Castella, "10-Point Plan," accessed October 23, 2012
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Candidate List," accessed December 5, 2011
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed May 14, 2014
- Illinois State Board of Elections, “Official Vote - November 6, 2012 General Election,” accessed December 31, 2012