|Montana House of Representatives, District 56|
|January 7, 2013 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
- For the 2012 Democratic candidate in District 82, see Donald Jones (candidate).
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Jones served on the following committees:
|Montana Committee Assignments, 2013|
Elections for the office of Montana House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on June 3, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014. Paul VanTricht is unopposed in the Democratic primary. District 56 incumbent Don Jones is unopposed in the Republican primary. Incumbent Clayton Fiscus (R) is running in District 43.
Jones won election in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 56. Jones defeated George Day in the June 5 primary election and was unchallenged in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 56 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Jones is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Jones raised a total of $4,812 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 8, 2013.
|Don Jones's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Montana House, District 56||$4,812|
|Grand Total Raised||$4,812|
2012Jones won election to the Montana House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Jones raised a total of $4,812.
|Montana House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Don Jones's campaign in 2012|
|National Right to Work Committee||$320|
|Reger, Deborah C.||$160|
|Total Raised in 2012||$4,812|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Don + Jones + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana State Legislature
- Montana House of Representatives
- Montana House Committees
- Montana Joint Committees
- Montana state legislative districts
- Office website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 9, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Jones, Don," accessed September 8, 2013
Donald Roberts (R)
|Montana House of Representatives District 56
| Succeeded by|
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |