Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kentucky House of Representatives District 57|
|Bachelor's||St. Meinrad College|
|Master's||University of Kentucky|
|Date of birth||08/03/1941|
|Place of birth||Louisville, Kentucky|
Stosberg's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Fight for well funded schools that meet the needs of today’s world."
- Excerpt:"Develop universities that graduate students ready for today’s economy,
universities that are accountable to the public that funds them, and universities that engage their communities to create practical solutions."
- Excerpt:"Meet the health care needs of our elderly and poor without the massive fraud, abuse and waste that is continually being exposed."
- Excerpt:"Protect the environment and work to vigorously enforce environmental laws without putting unfair regulations on small business."
- Excerpt:"Work to create a state safe from crime without wasting public dollars incarcerating individuals who are not a threat to public safety."
Stosberg ran in the 2012 election for Kentucky House of Representatives District 57. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on May 22, 2012, and was defeated by incumbent Derrick W. Graham (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 57, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Derrick Graham Incumbent||63.9%||11,639|
Stosberg and his wife Ida have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Don + Stosberg + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Don Stosberg on Facebook
- Don Stosberg on Twitter
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |