|Former candidate for|
|Illinois State Senate, District 30|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Wilson worked as a radio broadcaster for 20 years. He also served for four years as a member of the Village of Gurnee’s Zoning Board of Appeals. In 2013, Wilson, endorsed by the Daily Herald, was elected Village of Gurnee Trustee.
- See also: Illinois State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Illinois State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 18, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Incumbent Terry Link ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Don Wilson ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Link then defeated Wilson in the general election.
|Illinois State Senate District 30, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Terry Link Incumbent||59.2%||26,387|
Don and his wife have two daughters.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Don + Wilson + Illinois + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wilson for Illinois, "About," accessed February 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- The Chicago Tribune, "Results List (Unofficial)," accessed November 5, 2014