|U.S. House, Colorado, District 7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||June 24, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Ytterberg is an industrial engineer and small businessman. He purchased a small metal plating company in 1990 and merged it with a competitor in 2000 to form Advanced Surface Technologies. He was elected Chair of the Jefferson County Republican Party in 2009 and Vice Chairman of the Colorado Republican Party in 2011.
Ytterberg's campaign website lists the following issues:
This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
—Don Ytterberg's campaign website, http://www.ytterbergforcongress.com/issues.html
Ytterberg is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Colorado's 7th District. Ytterberg is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary on June 24, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
|Don Ytterberg (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2013||$0||$250||$(0)||$250|
|Year-End||January 29, 2014||$250||$78,598||$(1,163)||$77,684|
Ytterberg and his wife, Kim, have five children and six grandchildren and live in Golden.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Don + Ytterberg + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Colorado's 7th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Colorado's 7th Congressional District
- The Denver Post, "The battle of the odd last names: Ytterberg vs. Perlmutter in the 7th District," January 26, 2014
- Campaign website, "About," accessed April 17, 2014
- Campaign website, "Issues," accessed April 17, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Don Ytterberg October Quarterly," accessed February 11, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Don Ytterberg Year-End," accessed February 11, 2014