Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 100|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Oklahoma House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 11, 2014. Incumbent Elise Hall was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Donald Smith was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Hall defeated Smith in the general election.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 100 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Elise Hall Incumbent||66%||5,733|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Donald + Smith + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Oklahoma House of Representatives District 100
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Oklahoma State Board of Elections, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014"
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014," accessed April 15, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Results Statewide Primary Election — June 24, 2014," accessed July 10, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official General Election Results, Federal, State, Legislative and Judicial Races — November 4, 2014," accessed November 5, 2014
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |