|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 63|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Hampden-Sydney College, 1986|
|Master's||University of Virginia, 1989|
Elections for the office of West Virginia House of Delegates will consist of a primary election on May 13, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 25, 2014. Donn Marshall is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Michael Folk is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Marshall ran in the 2012 election for West Virginia House of Delegates, District 63. Marshall ran unopposed in the May 8 primary election and was defeated by Michael Folk in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 63, General Election, 2012|
|West Virginia State Senate, District 55 Democratic Primary (2010)|
|Donn E. Marshall (D)||545||45.53%|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Donn + Marshall + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Marshall on Facebook
- WBOY.com "West Virginia General Election Results November 6, 2012" Accessed November 7, 2012
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 8, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 2, 2010," accessed February 11, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 11, 2010," accessed February 11, 2014
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |