|Former candidate for|
|Vermont House of Representatives, District Addison-1|
|Profession||Vice President of Marketing|
Donahue's professional experience includes working as a vice president of sales marketing, the director and president of Better Middlebury Partnership, and a member of the Middlebury Economic Development Committee.
Elections for the office of Vermont House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place August 26, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 12, 2014. Addison-1 has two state representatives. Incumbent Betty Nuovo and Amy Sheldon defeated Donna Donahue in the Democratic primary. Calvin McEathron and Thomas Hughes are running as Independent candidates. Nuovo, Sheldon, McEathron and Hughes all earned enough votes in their respective primaries to appear on the general election ballot. In addition to joining Nuovo as a Democratic candidate, Sheldon will also appear on the ballot as a Vermont Progressive Party candidate.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Donna + Donahue + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Vermont State Legislature
- Vermont state legislative districts
- Vermont House of Representatives
- Vermont House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Donahue for House, "Vision, Skills, Experience," accessed August 5, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Listing," June 13, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Independent Candidates and Minor Party Candidates Nominated by Party Committee," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Major Party Nomination Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- ‘’Vermont Secretary of State’’, “2014 General Election Candidate Listing”, accessed October 11, 2014