|Tennessee House Of Representatives District 34|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Rowland is a past Chairman of the Rutherford County Young Republicans. She is also a past Secretary of the Rutherford County Republican Party.
Rowland served in the Tennessee State Guard as a Major. She is currently a businesswoman.
Rowland graduated from Middle Tennessee State University.
- Subcommittee on Family Justice, Member
- Subcommittee on Environment, Vice Chair
- Subcommittee on Parks and Tourism
- Subcommittee on Budget, Member
Rowland raised $76,836 for her campaign while Saxena raised $71,148.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 34 (2008)|
|Donna Rowland (R)||24,664|
|Rishi Saxena (D)||13,004|
Rowland raised $76,836 in the 2008 election cycle.
Her major contributors are listed below.
|House Republican Caucus||$4,500|
|Rutherford County Home Builders PAC||$2,000|
|Ira Lawrence Brody||$2,000|
|Howard D Wall||$2,000|
|Sally S Wall||$2,000|
Rowland has a husband, Preston.
- Tennessee Legislature - Representative Donna Rowland
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- Tennessee Votes profile
- Official Website
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 34
| Succeeded by|
Richard B. Womick
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |