|Former candidate for|
|Colorado State Senate, District 1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Colorado State University|
|Profession||Small Business Owner|
was a 2014 Constitution Party
candidate for District 1
of the Colorado State Senate
. He ran unsuccessfully to represent the 4th Congressional District
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Colorado State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 31, 2014. Jerry Sonnenberg was unopposed in the Republican primary and defeated Doug Aden (Constitution) in the general election.
|Colorado State Senate, District 1, General Election, 2014
|| Doug Aden
- See also: Colorado's 4th Congressional District elections, 2012
Aden ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Colorado's 4th District. He ran unopposed in the Constitution Party primary on June 26, 2012. He was defeated by incumbent Cory Gardner (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Doug + Aden + Colorado + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Doug Aden News Feed
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed May 1, 2014
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 25, 2014
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed December 5, 2014
- ↑ Associated Press, "Unofficial election results," June 26, 2012