Oregon State House District 30
Ainge's campaign website lists three main issues:
- Oregon's Economy: "Doug Ainge will make getting people back to work his top priority. Doug supports revitalizing downtowns throughout our area by attracting new stores, restaurants, and activities. He'll end big tax breaks for companies that failed to create or maintain jobs in Oregon and provide tax breaks to companies that hire recently unemployed Oregonians."
- Increasing Government Accountability: "It's long past time for the professional politicians in Salem to be accountable for how they spend taxpayer dollars. With state budget deficits growing by hundreds of millions of dollars every month, we need to take some common-sense steps to improve government accountability. Doug Ainge supports freezing legislative salaries, auditing state agencies to reduce waste and inefficiency, and reducing contractor fraud and favoritism."
- Improving Education: "As a teacher, Doug Ainge is committed to protecting our public schools - even in difficult times. Doug's education plan includes supporting early childhood educations programs like Head Start, decreasing class size in public schools, and making college and higher learning more affordable."
Friends of Doug Ainge
PO Box 3188
Hillsboro, OR 97123
Campaign manager: (503) 877-4424
Candidate: firstname.lastname@example.org Campaign Manager: email@example.com
- Official campaign website
- Oregon Votes, State Voter Guide Profile
- Official campaign facebook page
- Official campaign twitter page
- Official campaign YouTube channel
- Oregon May 18 primary election results
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Oregon Live Voter's Guide Profile
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found