|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, Mississippi, District 3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
was a 2014 Democratic
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House
to represent the 3rd Congressional District
He defeated Dennis Quinn
in a runoff primary for the Democratic nomination on June 24, 2014, before losing to incumbent Gregg Harper
(R) in the general election on November 4, 2014
- See also: Mississippi's 3rd Congressional District elections, 2014
Magee ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Mississippi's 3rd District, but he was defeated by incumbent Gregg Harper (R). Magee sought the Democratic nomination in the primary on June 3, 2014, which resulted in a runoff on June 24, 2014. He defeated Dennis Quinn in the runoff.
|U.S. House, Mississippi District 3 General Election, 2014
||Gregg Harper Incumbent
|| Doug Magee
|| Roger Gerrard
|| Barbara Washer
|Source: Politico 100% reporting Vote totals above are unofficial and will be updated once official totals are made available.
Candidates for Congress were required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Magee's reports.
|Doug Magee (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$0.00||$0.00||$(0.00)||$0.00|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Doug + Magee + Mississippi + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Doug Magee News Feed
- ↑ Mississippi Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Qualifying List," accessed March 5, 2014
- ↑ Politico, "House Election Results," accessed November 17, 2014
- ↑ Federal Election Committee, "Doug Magee Summary Report," accessed April 28, 2014
- ↑ Federal Election Committee, "Doug Magee April Quarterly," accessed April 28, 2014