|U.S. Senate, Illinois|
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Truax's reports.
|Doug Truax (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2013||$0.00||$132,657.59||$(101,503.57)||$31,154.02|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Doug + Truax + Illinois +Congress "
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States Senate elections in Illinois, 2014
- United States Senate elections, 2014
- United States Senate
- Daily Caller "Durbin gets a Republican challenger in Doug Truax" Accessed July 15, 2013
- Chicago SunTimes "Meet Doug Truax, Dick Durbin’s potential 2014 opponent" Accessed July 15, 2013
- Federal Election Commission "Doug Truax 2014 Summary reports," Accessed November 12, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed November 12, 2013
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |